This page gives the instruction to create and flash a RDK Generic Hybrid image generated from Yocto 3.1 (dunfell) based build
To build, follow below instructions
Following command can be used to flash the RPI image to sd card using linux machine . bmap tool should be available in linux
|4||Players||RDK Media Player||AAMP|
Known Issues and Limitations
Yocto-3.1 RDK generic media client image support in R-Pi:
- PREFERRED_VERSION of gstreamer1.0-libav is set to 1.14 to resolve aamp playback issues.
- The optimization level for netsrvmgr and tr69hostif packages are set to -O0 to fix the crash.
- mfrmgr.service is crashing for the latest build.
- rdkmediaplayer works only for the 3rd video (VID3) available in the player. Also, first and last video in the player are erroneous stream
- rmfApp prompt is not getting displayed after playing video using launch/play command. So we need to hard close the video using Ctrl + C combination.
- Sometimes the appmanager disappear from the screen after sometime. We can bring it back by pressing ctrl button.
- The fingerprint-dhcp-lease-file.patch is failing for dnsmasq_2.81 version due to code changes in lease.c file hence excluded the patch until the patch is verified.