RDKM Logo upgradation in emulator
| Emu|| RDKB|
Added RDKM logo support in UI page and corresponding syndication DM parameters aslo updated with respect to emulator.
- Updated php files to support the RDKM logo in emu
- Updated p-and-m ( source-pc folder) to support the RDKM logo upgrade in emu
- Updated setup script to upgrade the RDKM logo support in emu
- Updated syscfg db file to upgrade the RDKM logo support in emu
- Updated syndication partner id in device.properties via sysint-broadband in bsp-emu layer
Added Firmware Upgrade with http protocol support in rpi platform
| R-PI|| RDKB|
- Firmware Upgrade for RPI RDK Broadband devices using XCONF server & TFTP/HTTP protocol.
- Downloaded firmware from local/public http server with support of http protocol.
- Also modified the firmware script with support of both protocols. If user configured http protocol support in xconf UI, On that time firmware will be downloaded by http protocol else firmware will be downloaded by tftp protocol(By default,tftp protocol will be selected).
Validation and fixes for various runtime/build time failures for rdk-generic-mediaclient-image
- Fixed continuous reboot triggered by sysint component because of dsmgr crash. bcm2835_alsa was not listed because of audio dtparam settings.
- Resolved rdkmediaplayer crash issue caused by gcc 9.x compiler flags settings.
- Fixed appmanager launch issue due to incorrect library settings for dunfell builds.
- New build errors are adressed because of the latest changes in packages provided by OE-layers, and upstreamed them to cmf.
|6||Community Tickets ||R-Pi, Turris Omnia and Emulator||RDKB|
RPI-B Wifi Connection Not Working with change 39926
[TDK][AUTO][RPI] Default value of Device.WiFi.X_RDKCENTRAL-COM_Report.WifiClient.MacAddress is empty
wan-status sysevent not changing to "stopped" on RPI
Removing the wan cable and putting it back is not bringing erouter0 up
RDKB EMU TS_WIFIHAL_5GHzGetNeighboringWiFiDiagnosticResult2 Fail
Added notify component in rpi platform
snmpset gives genError
[TDK][AUTO] Device.WiFi.SSID.2.SSID value is returned as "OutOfService" via snmp
[TDK][AUTO]Unable to toggle Device.WiFi.AccessPoint.2.SSIDAdvertisementEnabled via snmp
[TDK][AUTO] [RPI] Device.WiFi.SSID.5.Enable is not persistent after reboot
[TDK][AUTO] [RPI]Unable to toggle the enable and disable parameter for WPS using dmcli and Webpa
build error caused by sqlite3-native
[TDK][AUTO]Last Reboot Reason is not reported as factory-reset for Device.DeviceInfo.X_RDKCENTRAL-COM_LastRebootReason when Factory Reset is performed
|7||Community Tickets||R-Pi ||RDKV|
- TDK AAMP test case failure that no playing state change event observed issue fixed
- AAMP_EVENT_STATE_CHANGED event is not coming after successfull tune.
- Unable to create the latest RPI build
- RPI-V AAMP Playback via rdkmediaplayer is broken.
|8||Broadcom 72180 RDK CI Integration||Broadcom||RDKV||Playready + AAMP OpenCDM integration and image bringup on broadcom reference board|
Build failure due to Widevine Nexus SVP is addressed
- Broadcom 3pips (from Comcast) doesn't provide widevine SVP source so, a build with this artifact should not enable 'widevine_nexus_svp' distro feature
|A new build script creation for the reference image creation|
Normal Thumbnail feature support in RPI-0 Device.
- Need to support Normal Thumbnail functionality for Raspberrypi-0.