Tasks executed between to
Planned Start Date
Planned Completion Date
- - Kaon manifest file changes.
- RDKservices Bluetooth audio and firmware control plugin on latest mediaclient firebolt image.
- Fixed Build issues in hybrid thunder image like aamp , wpeframework ocdm, wpeframework-rdkservices build failures.
Operator Ref App support through Lightning Framework
Know issue/bug fixes:
- updated auto clock update fixes and resolved conflict issue in pull request
- Added masthead changes (show time, component name) and backspace key issue (from main menu/after launch on back key app was crashing and user can't perform other operation)
- raised new pull request https://github.com/LibertyGlobal/refapp/pull/35
- Analyzing the Appstore metadata service (ASMS)
Broadcom Ref 72180 target –Playready Support
- RDKSVREQ-21324 - Resolved Comcast's Jenkins requirements and a job created
- 42752 - change-set to approach build sequence for Comcast CI and also the download sequence for the artifacts from Comcast server
- BCM72180-10 - directfb HAL failure due to bad checksum
|Broadcom to be shared the artifacts to Jenkins team.||100%|
RDK Services on R-Pi :
- REFPLTV-514 - Enable RDK Services on RPi's Media Client Image from CMF build
- All test results are forwarded to Josekutty Kuriakose
- REFPLTV-590 - Resident App bring up on RPi Firebolt MC image
- REFPLTV-592 - Enable bluetooth feature on RPi RDK Services
- REFPLTV-595 - Enabling bluetooth package configuration on WPE Framework
Tasks planned for to
|Task||Planned Start Date||Planned Completion Date||Dependencies||Remarks|
- Build issues for hybrid thunder images.
- Complete testing on RDKservices on latest updated test cases for Each rdkservices plugins.
- Bug fixes in RDKSERVICES (As per the latest testing )
Broadcom Ref 72180 target
- Ensuring new Job created on Community Internal Jenkins
|Accenture Jenkins team|
RDK Services on RPi
- Controller UI to be launched from the Firebolt image generated from CMF manifest
- Enabling Bluetooth control and Firmware control from Thunder services
- Follow up with JoseKutty for RDK Services to be enabled