The RDK Wiki is your primary resource for RDK code repositories and information on developing applications for the RDK community. The RDK wiki provides read-only access to documentation, discussion groups and development tools that will facilitate your RDK projects.
In order to push code contributions and to gain write access to support forums and wiki pages, you will need to have signed the Contribution License Agreement (CLA). For those who have not signed the CLA, you may sign here.
Please note that RDK Preferred members get access to expert moderated forums, support ticketing, conference materials and training materials. For more information about how to join RDK Preferred membership, please contact email@example.com
- 02/02/2023- Fireside Chat Episode Available here
- 01/30/2023- Theme-able Lightning Components Webinar Slides & Videos Available
- 12/21/2022- RDK Hackathon 2022 See the winning team’s demo
- 11/22/2022- Automatics Device Manager UI Slides & Videos Available
- 11/21/2022- Memory Profiling Webinar Slides, QA & Videos Available
- 10/02/2022- RDK Hackathon 2022 Access your Team Page
- 09/27/2022- Global Summit 2022 Slides & Videos Available
Recent space activity