The RDK Wiki is your primary resource for RDK code repositories and information on developing applications for the RDK community. The RDK wiki provides read-only access to documentation, discussion groups and development tools that will facilitate your RDK projects.
In order to push code contributions and to gain write access to support forums and wiki pages, you will need to have signed the Contribution License Agreement (CLA). For those who have not signed the CLA, you may sign here.
Please note that RDK Preferred members get access to expert moderated forums, support ticketing, conference materials and training materials. For more information about how to join RDK Preferred membership, please contact email@example.com
- 06/17/2022- RDK Wi-Fi Mesh – Steering and Optimization, Register Now
- 05/26/2022- Global Summit - Save the Date on your calendar, Available here
- 05/26/2022- RDK-V – BLERCUDaemon Architecture Webinar, Slides, QA & Videos Available
- 05/20/2022- Wi-Fi HAL 3.0 and 64bit RPi4 Build, Slides & Videos Available
- 05/11/2022- RDK-B and CDRouter Testing Tool, Available here
- 04/28/2022- RDK Tech Summit 2022, Register Now
Recent space activity