The RDK Wiki is your primary resource for RDK code repositories and information on developing applications for the RDK community. The RDK wiki provides read-only access to documentation, discussion groups and development tools that will facilitate your RDK projects.
In order to push code contributions and to gain write access to support forums and wiki pages, you will need to have signed the Contribution License Agreement (CLA). For those who have not signed the CLA, you may sign here.
Please note that RDK Preferred members get access to expert moderated forums, support ticketing, conference materials and training materials. For more information about how to join RDK Preferred membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 02/22/2023- Unlocking Premium App Certification for RDK Video Accelerator Box Register Now
- 02/22/2023- Automatics with CDRouter Integration Register Now
- 02/20/2024- RBUS - How it's all Connected Slides & Videos Available
- 02/05/2023- RDK Tech Summit 2024 Registration Now Open
- 01/24/2024- User Settings Migration from Non-RDK to RDK Slides & Videos Available
- 12/11/2023- RDK Hackathon Access Team pages here
- 09/29/2023- Global Summit 2023 Slides & Videos Available