The RDK Wiki is your primary resource for RDK code repositories and information on developing applications for the RDK community. The RDK wiki provides read-only access to documentation, discussion groups and development tools that will facilitate your RDK projects.
In order to push code contributions and to gain write access to support forums and wiki pages, you will need to have signed the Contribution License Agreement (CLA). For those who have not signed the CLA, you may sign here.
Please note that RDK Preferred members get access to expert moderated forums, support ticketing, conference materials and training materials. For more information about how to join RDK Preferred membership, please contact email@example.com
- 09/21/2023- Global Summit 2023 Slides and Recordings Coming Soon
- 07/05/2023- RDK Tech Summit 2023 Slides & Videos Available
- 07/10/2023- Fireside Chat Episode Available here
- 05/12/2023- Scriptless Automation through Automatics Slides & Videos Available
- 04/20/2023- Cellular Manager Slides & Videos Available
- 03/03/2023- Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) Protocol in RDK-V Slides & Videos Available
- 02/02/2023- Fireside Chat Episode Available here
- 12/21/2022- RDK Hackathon 2022 See the winning team’s demo
Recent space activity