The RDK Wiki is your primary resource for RDK code repositories and information on developing applications for the RDK community. The RDK wiki provides read-only access to documentation, discussion groups and development tools that will facilitate your RDK projects.
In order to push code contributions and to gain write access to support forums and wiki pages, you will need to have signed the Contribution License Agreement (CLA). For those who have not signed the CLA, you may sign here.
Please note that RDK Preferred members get access to expert moderated forums, support ticketing, conference materials and training materials. For more information about how to join RDK Preferred membership, please contact email@example.com
- 01/11/2022- RDK Certification Webinar, Register Now
- 12/14/2021- RDK-C supporting Pipewire and Mobile app features, Slides & Videos Available
- 12/03/2021- Firebolt Port Architecture, Slides & Videos Available
- 11/18/2021- 2021 RDK Tech Summit, Slides, QA & Videos Available
- 11/08/2021- Telco Voice Manager Webinar, Slides, QA & Videos Available
- 10/25/2021- RDK Hackathon 2021 Winner, Check out the Winner!
Recent space activity