- Login Credentials. RDK Management will supply an initial user name and password to each user of the RDK Wiki for Company. RDK Management will only supply login credentials to a person that is an employee or contractor of a party to the Agreement, and for whom that party has represented to RDK Management that such person has a need to access the RDK Wiki in connection with the Permitted Use under the Agreement. A user's login credentials may not be shared or transferred to any other person, even to another employee or contractor of Company. You acknowledge and agree that the email address of each RDK Wiki user may be accessible to other users within the RDK Wiki. RDK Management reserves the right to revoke or disable any user's login credentials at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- Materials Made Available Via the RDK Wiki. The information and materials made available hereunder may only be used for the Permitted Use, and may not be shared and disclosed with other companies unless they are identified on the RDK Wiki as parties to a License Agreement for Software Integration Kit (including the "RDK Only" version thereof) with RDK Management. In addition, Company shall treat any materials made available by RDK Management via the RDK Wiki as Confidential Information under the terms of the Agreement.
- Materials You Submit
- 5.1 Warranties. You and your Company are solely responsible for any content, information, feedback, code or other data of any nature whatsoever that you contribute to the RDK Wiki ("Submissions"). As used herein, "Submissions" does not include any code made available by Company in the subversion repository accessible from the RDK Wiki, including modifications. With respect to each Submission, Company represent and warrants that (i) it owns the Submission or otherwise has the right to grant the licenses set forth below with respect to the Submission, (ii) the Submission does not contain a virus, Trojan horse, "sniffer" routines, backdoors, "robots", "spiders", worms, time bombs, bots, or any other harmful software code, file, program or programming routine, or other contaminating or destructive features, (iii) the Submission does not contain or require any Public Software (e.g., open source software) that is not identified and disclosed with the Submission and together with which Company has not provided a link to the license terms for such Public Software; and (iv) to Company's knowledge, the Submission does not infringe or misappropriate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary intellectual property rights of any third party.
- 5.3 Relevance. RDK Management desires that the RDK Wiki contain only Submissions related to the Permitted Use. Any use of the RDK Wiki for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, Company agrees not to use the RDK Wiki to:
- submit any advertisements or solicitations of business;
- submit any unauthorized or unsolicited bulk e-mail solicitations, chain letters, advertisements, marketing or promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", pyramid schemes or any other solicitations or communications, including without limitation spamming RDK Management or other users of the RDK Wiki, or use or collect other users' e-mail addresses or phone numbers, or other users' information or postings, or use the site or service to perform any data collection, extraction or mining or gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the RDK Wiki computer system or any other system of RDK Management or any other user;
- disrupt the flow of discussion in discussion boards with vulgar, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate language; or by other means, including but not limited to posting repetitive text;
- send any such messages through the RDK Wiki to any other user that contain vulgar, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate language; or
- compromise the security or integrity of the RDK Wiki or servers, whether by allowing intruders into the same, introducing viruses or other threats, imposing a disproportionate or unreasonably large load on the RDK Wiki or its infrastructure, or using any computer programming routine, file, or device to damage or interfere with the operation of the site(s) or services.