Supports USB detection and control functionality to enable USB detection and control from application. This ensures that the USB port works as expected before using peripherals and capabilities that use the USB port.
|Table of Contents|
- Support for USB hot plug detection & Control from service manager module
- Notifies application via Service Manager when device is connected to USB port, including device type (and make / model if available).
- Provides software control via Service Manager to enable/disable USB port.
- Allows multiple USB devices to connect via USB hub.
- Upon initialization, libusbctrl scan the existing devices and start monitor hotplug events.