[RDK Central Wiki]
You may open a forum topic if:
- You have a general question about RDK or RDK tools such as TDK and you want to discuss this with the community.
- You wish to create a community discussion about a specific or general topic.
- You wish to share something you have learned about RDK.
Sometimes opening a Jira ticket maybe the more appropriate thing to do. You may open a Jira ticket if:
- You find a specific issue and need to get it resolved.
- You find an issue with a "how-to", "setup", "user manual" or any documentation associated with RDK.
- You have questions on RDK requirements and technical specifications.
Note: Topics that you create here will be visible to all RDK licensees and their contractors.
Z-Mohammad Naseem Shekh
how tgo fix build error: pp.c: 3628:47: error: ‘struct crypt_data’ has no member named ‘current_saltbits
Please provide more information on the build environment you are using.
In TDK UI page,
Some of the Test cases are failing due to "preconditions not met"
Could you please provide the reference "device configuration file "(device configuration file is there under devices tab.)
And also share the build steps for TDK-v image.
Thanks in advance!
Vimal K S
Hi sravanthi rowthu
You are looking for which platform configuration file ? You can find certification configuration files for Raspberry PI and Video accelerator here , framework/web-app/fileStore/tdkvRDKServiceConfig .
Refer : User manual > Device Configuration > RDK Certification DeviceName/BoxType Configuration File Operations in RDK Certification Test Manager Setup .
Refer : RDK Video Accelerator Certification , visit each certification suite configuration section to understand more .