You may open a forum topic if:
- You have a general question about RDK or RDK tools such as TDK and you want to discuss this with the community.
- You wish to create a community discussion about a specific or general topic.
- You wish to share something you have learned about RDK.
Sometimes opening a Jira ticket maybe the more appropriate thing to do. You may open a Jira ticket if:
- You find a specific issue and need to get it resolved.
- You find an issue with a "how-to", "setup", "user manual" or any documentation associated with RDK.
- You have questions on RDK requirements and technical specifications.
Note: Topics that you create here will be visible to all RDK licensees and their contractors.
Recent space activity
No contributors found for: authors on selected page(s)