The RDK-B stack for RaspberryPi is available to MSOs, application developers, and system integrator without any additional licenses beyond the standard RDK license. In the current functionality, a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 device can function as a basic router through which a connected CPE device can access the admin portal and surf the Internet.
The code bundle contains a developer kit (Generic RDK-B code, SoC patches and SDK) that allows the user to add services on top of the existing generic RDK-B components. The binaries are available below and the code can also be pulled from CMF and built using the Yocto 2.2 framework ( rdk-next).
- RDK-B R-Pi Build guide
- RDK-B Boot time data plot
- Features in RDK-B Reference Platform
- Kirkstone (Yocto 4.0) Migration - RDK-B
- OneWifi Integration in RDK-B Raspberry Pi4
- Speedtest Integration in RDK-B
- DAC demonstration on Broadband using Dobby & Sample App in Local WebUI:
- Avahi mDNS support in RDK-B Reference Platform