The RDK Wiki is your primary resource for RDK code repositories and information on developing applications for the RDK community. The new RDK wiki provides read-only access to documentation, discussion groups and development tools that will facilitate your RDK projects.
In order to push code contributions and to gain write access to support forums and wiki pages, you will need to have signed the Contribution License Agreement (CLA). For those who have not signed the CLA, you may sign here.
Please note that RDK Preferred members get access to expert modertated forums, support ticketing, conference materials and training materials. For more information about how to join RDK Preferred membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 03/18/2020 - Virtual 2020 RDK Americas Summit Now Available
- 03/12/2020 - RDK HAL certification & TDK Enhancement Register Now
- 03/09/2020 - GStreamer in RDK
- 02/28/2020 - 2020 RDK America Summit Cancelled
- 02/19/2020 - RDK Reference Platforms Webinar
- 02/06/2020 - RDK-B Architecture
- 12/20/2019 - Ethernet WAN in RDK-B
Recent space activity